A Warning About Recruitment Scams
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at FOX. We encourage you to explore job opportunities that are listed on our website. Due to scams in which impersonators try to take advantage of job seekers by pretending to represent FOX or other notable companies, we encourage you to be mindful about the recruitment process and who you make contact with throughout your job search.
What to Watch Out For
- Unsolicited communication about job opportunities that are vague and don’t outline specific job expectations
- Unfamiliar interview setups. In particular requests to attend interviews or communicate over uncommon online platforms or chat tools
- Contact from unknown individuals about opportunities that can’t be found on the FOX careers website or don’t seem in line with a role that would likely be available at FOX
- LinkedIn messages received from accounts that seem invalid
- Communication in which the recruiter implies they’ve received your resume or that it was available on a site that you’re not familiar with
- Correspondence from emails where the domain doesn’t seem associated with a FOX brand, or is coming from a free email account
A FOX employee or representative will never ask you to provide payment during any stage of the application or interview process. Similarly, you will not be asked to divulge sensitive personal information (such as your social security number, personal bank information, or credit card information) during the application or interview process as well.
If you have any questions about the legitimacy of a career opportunity or correspondence related to an opportunity, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.