OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports’ digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports’ portfolio are FOX’s interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.
FOX Sports is searching for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our President & COO. The Executive Assistant to the President & COO plays a pivotal role in communication across all departments (Content, Digital, Marketing, Production, Programming & Research, Talent, Finance, Ad Sales, and HR), and is responsible for managing all aspects of the Executive’s day-to-day, especially regarding daily and long-term planning, including scheduling of all meetings, travel and logistics, and expense reimbursement. You will need effective, efficient communication skills and must be confident and comfortable in dealing with Senior Executives, On-Air Talent and Staff Members. Additionally, you must understand priorities, sensitivities and always maintain confidentiality. You will also work closely with the office of the CEO.
SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain daily and long-term schedule -tracking significant dates and events
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, with an understanding of priority and timing
- Arrange heavy domestic and international travel including flights, hotel accommodations, and transportation, and is prepared for frequent or last-minute changes
- Keep in consultation with other executives including CEO and others as it pertains to shared travel, as well as FOX Security and field production staff, as necessary
- Maintain and update expense reimbursements in a timely manner
- Prepare cross-functional reports or slides for senior leadership
- Special projects as needed, including event staffing and production, talent and other gift coordination, and large event swag procurement and assembly
- Build and maintain vendor relationships
- Manage general office and administrative tasks, including ordering of miscellaneous supplies, renewing memberships and subscriptions, drafting correspondence, managing distribution lists, photocopying, faxing, etc.
- Maintain and gate-keep company-wide calendar for Cleatus conference room scheduling
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3+ years of relevant experience, preferably supporting a C-level executive/s
- Awareness and understanding of business priorities
- Ability to make decisions within an understood set of parameters
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, good judgement, and confidentiality
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with flexibility and responsiveness
- Pro-active and self-assured - can work with minimal direction
- Knowledge in Microsoft Suite, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be resourceful, pro-active and display good follow-through -team-player attitude a must.
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company’s success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.