OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Entertainment has the power to break through. We seek to pierce pop culture with content that takes big swings, delivers mass appeal and elicits visceral reactions form our audiences. FOX has been the #1 A18-49 rated network for 2 years in a row and we got there through innovation and perseverance, as well as excellent content including shows such as THE MASKED SINGER, 9-1-1, CALL ME KAT and THE GREAT NORTH. FOX Entertainment programming includes a mix of Drama, Comedy, Alternative, Animation and Specials. Also within the Fox family are brands such as TUBI, FOX Alternative Entertainment, FOX SPORTS, FOX NEWS, FOX BET, Bento Box, Blockchain Creative Labs, and Credible.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant in Los Angeles to join our Fox Entertainment team to support a high-level executive within the brand. We're looking for someone who has over 2 years of experience working for a high-level executive in the TV or entertainment industry. As the Executive Assistant, you are organized, able to identify priorities, have a flexible mindset, are an effective communicator, and can handle confidential information with discretion in a fast-paced environment.
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet guests, answer and roll calls, schedule a heavy calendar, coordinate and maintain appointments/meetings, maintain files, book travel arrangements/reservations, and coordinate all other special projects
- Act as liaison with other internal departments and external contacts to execute assignments and represent the President in a professional and efficient manner
- Keep current on Company projects, events, and issues and provide updates to your supervisor
- Provide personal assistance on various projects and activities
- Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international) and other administrative duties (i.e. processing travel and expense reports, filing, etc.)
- Serve as back-up to other administrative assistants when necessary
- Support executives who are based on the east coast
- Assist with departmental projects and events as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 2+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Previous entertainment agency or production experience
- Team-player who operates in a fast-paced setting
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly to changing business needs
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Advanced Excel, Powerpoint, and Keynote
- Able to organize and establish administrative procedures independently, draft correspondence and reports, and work under pressure
- Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives
- Office coverage requires extended work hours – must be available to work overtime
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company’s success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.