OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Business Network
FOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York—the business capital of the world—FBN launched in October 2007 and is the leading business network on television, topping CNBC in Business Day viewers for the second consecutive year. The network is available in more than 80 million homes in all markets across the United States. Owned by FOX, FBN has bureaus in Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. and London.
FOX Business Network is looking for an experienced Executive Producer to helm our program, “Making Money with Charles Payne”. As the Executive Producer, you are a driven leader who will oversee the editorial, production, and promotion pieces of the 2pm hour. You are someone who can motivate and manage a team in producing a show that is a marriage between the biggest stories of the day and how they impact the markets and our viewers’ lives.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create a daily one-hour program incorporating top stories, live reporters, guests, market analysis, and trending topics
- Turn complicated topics into informative and entertaining stories
- Deliver production elements on tight deadlines
- Set impeccable editorial standards and build a show with original guests and topics
- Guide and mentor the production team of Producers, Segment Producers, Bookers, and Production Assistants
- Develop future segments, stories, and interviews for all platforms
- Collaborate with everyone from graphic artists to the social media teams to the marketing department
- Deliver clear direction and feedback each day
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 5 years of experience leading a team
- Experience and passion for the markets
- Live control room skills including during major breaking news events and high-pressure situations
- A great collaborative attitude and an understanding of how to create an environment that fosters teamwork
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.