OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the direct-to-consumer subscription streaming service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 18 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks as the number one business channel on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
We are looking for a Director, Site Optimization to join the team in New York, NY. As the Director, Site Optimization, you will lead the development of SEO strategies driven by KPIs and produce comprehensive technical SEO analysis of FOX websites to build a clear and actionable optimization roadmap.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage onsite content audits to identify how content should be optimized to perform better within the organic Search engine results pages
- Develop white-hat link and amplification strategies geared toward building brand awareness
- Provide an exceptional level of reporting which includes detailed insights, actionable next steps and which tie-back to overarching business objectives
- Become a teacher/mentor on the company level on site optimization
- Work closely with the product team to prioritize items in the roadmap
- Work with program management and development teams in getting SEO improvements built
- Identify strategic opportunities and facilitating change.
- Provide SEO training to editorial and digital teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 7 years+ of solid content SEO experience
- Experience managing and mentoring SEO teams
- Hired and Built SEO function in large organizations
- Deep understanding of organic search, search engines and digital marketing
- Ability to articulate SEO technical requirements, writing functional specs and setting standards for site health and page performance.
- Hands-on experience in other aspects of SEO, from on-page optimization, technical audit, to off-page link acquisition
- Highly experienced in keyword research, search theme analysis, and SEO content planning in general
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are proficient in SEO industry tools, and are a master of analytics tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.