OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports’ digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports’ portfolio are FOX’s interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.
FOX Sports is looking for a Manager of Integrated Media to join their team in Los Angeles, CA. The role of the FOX Sports Media team is to find unique and effective ways through paid media and partnerships to promote the best properties under the FOX Sports umbrella including the NFL, World Cup, College Football/Basketball, PBC Pay-Per-Views, MLB, WWE, NASCAR, Studio Programming and more. As the Manager of Integrated Media, you will work closely with the media AOR and our digital creative agency, as well as internal teams within the Marketing Department and cross-departmentally with the Digital, Social, Growth Marketing, and Research teams. You will understand how to bring creative ideas to life that are grounded in strategy and insights that will ultimately result in an increase in viewership and awareness. This position will report to the Vice President, Integrated Media & Brand Marketing, and collaborate with others within the department.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage multiple aspects of paid campaigns with an agency from strategy to planning and execution, across traditional and non-traditional media platforms
- Assist in monitoring and reporting on paid Digital, Programmatic, Search, and Social performance, providing an active voice communicating optimization opportunities and challenges
- Partner with brand and creative teams to ensure all creative needs for media planning are met; provide regular feedback on creative performance and learnings
- Work as a liaison between key internal departments (Creative, Digital/Social, Operations, Production, Affiliate, Brand) and media agency/vendors
- Collaborate with FOX Sports internal owned-media teams to provide strategies and assets regularly for them to incorporate into their channels
- Manage day-to-day of tactical media plan activation, including the communication and implementation of specs, production schedules and delivery deadlines
- Serve as a digital expert staying in front of industry trends and educating other teams within the Marketing Department
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 5+ years of work experience in integrated and/or digital media planning/buying, ideally for a TV network, Streaming/OTT platform, or other similar entertainment properties (client-side or agency)
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, with strong knowledge for sports and/or media industry
- Strong relationship management skills, due to the cross-functional and agency management responsibilities of the role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a focus on being able to deliver clear and concise direction
- Project management experience and ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to deadlines
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- A Bachelor’s degree is awesome, but not required
- Experience with Nielsen, Kantar, comScore, Google/Adobe analytics
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.