OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
The Business Systems & Strategy team within Ad Sales is seeking a forward-thinking Director, Sales Effectiveness to drive our CRM vision. In this role, you will partner with operational and strategic leaders within Ad Sales to review, reimagine and refactor how we are using Salesforce to enable best in class practices. Scope for the role will cover partnering with Sales and Marketing Leadership, and the Technology organization to define and implement the strategy (from process definition to end-user execution). Concurrent to defining and maintaining our Salesforce product roadmap, this role will also be a key stakeholder in defining our Salesforce data strategy to establish governance and ensure integrity between our integrated linear and digital advertising systems.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and recommend CRM best practices and solutions to minimize and streamline operational activities, resulting in reduction and/or removal of pain points in sales processes
- Partner with Sales Leadership to define the appropriate visualizations and metrics for salesforce effectiveness; define and deploy the appropriate culture/processes to ensure usage and full adoption
- Partner with Ad Sales Marketing on defining a sponsorship tracking and management solution
- In partnership with Technology, define the appropriate integration design with our suite of ad sales systems (linear and digital)
- Define and lead Salesforce data quality improvement initiatives to ensure ongoing data integrity across all ad systems
- Establish and maintain strong, collaborative relationships across Ad Sales, Marketing, Revenue Management, Finance, Technology and other key business partners to understand challenges and continuously recommend opportunities to maximize effective usage of the Salesforce product
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 7+ years of Salesforce (CRM), ideally as Solutions Consultant or business-facing Administrator
- Proven success in developing, deploying and driving adoption of business processes on the Salesforce CRM platform, preferably at a media company
- Experience with digital or linear order management solutions
- Strong analytical and reporting skills; preference for Tableau or other BI toolkits
- You are a Salesforce evangelist, with strong experience in driving cultural change
- You operate best at the intersection of technology and business, and can communicate fluently in both
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate both upward and cross-functionally to gain consensus on proposed solutions
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.