OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Whether you work behind the scenes or in front of the camera, the career opportunities at FOX are exciting and rewarding. We seek out talented individuals and we want them to know that they matter. We’re committed to helping every single one of our employees feel valued and inspired, every day.
FOX is growing and our Finance team is looking for an Analyst, Credit and Collections to manage our digital portfolio. Working independently and as part of a team, you will be responsible for the timely and efficient collection of cash from advertising agencies and direct advertisers for digital advertisements, running across our Sports and Entertainment properties. If you enjoy deriving insights from data, organizing information in excel and have strong communication and people skills, read on!
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with agency contacts, reaching out as needed to determine payment status of billed advertising invoices
- Prioritize collection activities to maximize cash receipts, using Get Paid software
- Follow up with agency A/P departments and Treasury in a timely manner once invoices are cleared for payment
- Work internally with sales teams to resolve discrepancies and ensure that post-air adjustments are processed and approved promptly
- Provide invoice copies to agencies and the sales teams as requested
- Appropriately escalate problem accounts in a timely manner
- Research and resolve any unapplied cash for application approval or refund
- Research invoice short payments, collecting on balance or following up for invoice adjustment
- Prepare management reports to track aged invoices
- Estimate cash receipts each month to aid in forecasting
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing both internally and externally
- Strong reporting skills, with the ability to create and maintain efficient business reports which produce relevant customer information
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (including Sorting, Searching, Filtering, Formulas, V Look-up, Pivot Tables, etc)
- Excellent analytical capabilities, critical thinking, and problem-solving
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Nice to Have
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of media-related collection experience would be great
- Knowledge of digital advertising and Get Paid is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.