Job Number: R50010150
Brand: Fox Corporation
Job Type: Engineering, Information Technology
Location: New York, New York
Job Posting Date: September 18, 2019
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox CorporationUnder the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
We are looking for a contract Project Manager to manage several Fox News Digital Video projects through inception, planning, execution, and closure. You will have the opportunity to manage the full life cycle of a project and see projects through from start to finish, and we want someone who is as passionate as we are about excellent video experiences, efficiency, and creating a seamless experience for our users.
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage the full project life cycle with internal and external resources
• Work closely with internal developers and quality assurance analysts to ensure bug free experiences
• Lead and facilitate regular team and vendor meetings to review project status and resolve issues
• Work closely with stakeholders to prioritize bugs, features and major releases
• Ensure quality updates are regularly released to users during maintenance phases
• Provide frequent updates on release schedules, quality, and progress to senior management
• Use solid judgment to escalate issues appropriately
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 2+ years of project management experience
• Experience with project management models such as Agile Methodology and Scrum techniques
• Highly organized with the ability to work on several projects and tasks in parallel in a fast paced environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Effectively communicating to a variety of audiences: development teams, product managers, vendors, and senior management
• Experience with JIRA or ticketing/bug tracking systems
• PMP, CSM and other certifications are a plus
• Experience with Digital Videos systems and platform such as Brightcove, MPX, and Telestream are a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.