OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
We are seeking a Manager of Business Development and Strategy focused on growing partnership revenue, new revenue opportunities and creating and executing new strategies around emerging businesses. As the Manager of Business Development and Strategy, you analyze and prioritize new partnership opportunities.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and grow digital revenue via strategic partnerships
- Lead strategic initiatives, projects and integrations from ideation to launch that create new revenue streams for the company
- Evaluate, identify and prioritize new opportunities based on how they fit within Fox News’ strategy
- Create and execute strategies around emerging technologies, new platforms, business models and other long-term initiatives
- Liaise effectively across many different departments and stakeholder groups across the company including finance, digital, editorial, programming, engineering and marketing
- Identify threats to the digital ad business, make recommendations to mitigate or eliminate
- Assess, develop and operationalize new businesses
- Grow, build and cultivate existing external and internal partnershipsStay abreast of industry developments, technology and competitors
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 5-7 years’ relevant digital experience managing partnerships in a Business Development, Strategy or Management Consulting role
- Exceptional understanding of digital landscape and ecosystem, key players, revenue models, programmatic, big data, OTT and ad digital technology
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills, meticulous follow up
- Highly analytical, ability to interpret data, recognizing inflection points and key insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in creating and presenting PowerPoint decks
- Excessive entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- A passion for growth, growing revenue and digital media
- Knowledge of basic analytics platforms (Comscore, Omniture and Chartbeat / Parse.ly)
- College grad preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.