OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
We are seeking a dynamic candidate individual that will serve as the operational point of contact for digital advanced TV vendors partnerships and integrations. As the Digital Data Specialist, Advanced TV, you help to define and manage product requirements that address current and anticipate and future business objectives across FOX’s digital audience and data product portfolio.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages audience activation process across addressable distribution partners, 1st party and 3rd party Data Providers, and digital ad server facilitating communication across Account Management, Inventory & Revenue, Ad Tech and Campaign Management teams.
- Assess Audience & Data Vendor landscape and help determine the best of breed solutions for FOX.
- Aid in developing best practices for audience targeted campaign submissions
- Make recommendations on methods to grow FOX audiences and/or discover new audiences available for consideration
- Aid in developing precision audience segment definitions based on advertiser RFIs
- Act as the subject matter expert on all AIM Digital capabilities and offerings
- Manage internal training for new AIM products and toolset
- Maintain a close working relationship with 3rd Party Data Provider and Measurement vendors
- Coordinate between numerous internal to integrate new vendor capabilities with Fox’s internal systems
- Work collaboratively with AIM Linear Data Solution team to develop true cross-platform capabilities
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in TV, Ad Tech, Digital Media, Consulting or related fields
- Experience with digital audience targeting, data onboarding, media planning highly desired
- Experience with the Freewheel MRM or other video ad servers
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and across vendors to build strong relationships
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines while delivering quality results
- Ability to work effectively with business and technical people at all levels including senior management
- Vendor management experience
- Experience within Sports, Entertainment or News content genres are a bonus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Analytical, detail-oriented, innovative and committed to quality outputs skills
- Characteristics of an intelligent, inquisitive, growth-oriented, quick learner
- Characteristics of a collaborative thinker, team player, intuitive problem solver
- Excellent organizational and oral and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.