OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox Corporation is seeking a Workday Programmer Analyst to be responsible for the development, support and ongoing maintenance of Workday integrations. The successful candidate will have experience in gathering requirements, designing, delivering, and supporting reports as well as integrations using Workday tools such as Studio, EIB, BIRT, Connectors in areas of HCM, Financials, Travel & Expense, Payroll and Time Tracking. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform routine support and maintenance of Workday Reports and Integrations.
- Develop technical design documents and process flows for Reports and Integrations.
- Develop high quality Reports and Integrations using the most optimal tools that are scalable and global at the core.
- Consider the impacts across all functional areas and all regions before making integration decisions.
- Work across various platforms that integrate with Workday.
- Understand and follow company policies surrounding data governance, security, and integration development.
- Perform regression testing on integrations for semi-annual Workday releases as well as any major updates to the system.
- Conduct working sessions with users to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements.
- Advise stakeholders on industry standards in order to provide suggestions to achieve clean configuration and streamlined processes.
- Demonstrate Reports and Integrations through the use of prototyping.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Operations or other technology specific field or equivalent required.
- Workday HCM or Financials certification preferred.
- Solid understanding of Workday business processes in one of the following functional areas: HCM, Financials, Payroll or Time Tracking.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in development of Workday Integrations and Reports.
- 3-5 years of experience in tools such as BIRT and Studio.
- Workday Integrations certification in one of the latest releases of the product.
- Strong knowledge of XSLT, SOAP and REST protocols.
- Ability to manage and prioritize work load across conflicting priorities and changing requirements.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.