OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Under the direction of the Executive Director of Facilities, the Director will manage the daily operations of all Studio surface, structure and offsite parking. This position requires the supervision of supporting departments and direct interaction with executive management. This position also requires management of 4000+ parking spaces spread across four on Lot parking structures, one off Lot parking structure and main lot surface parking. The Director will act as the primary liaison with clients, management, employees and vendors for all parking needs and issues. This is an extremely demanding position with multiple competing priorities requiring commitment, dedication and superior organization and customer service skills.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primary job function is to oversee effective and efficient allocation of parking across the Fox Lot delivering a level of service that exceeds stakeholder expectations
- Oversee parking planning to ensure minimal operational and business disruption on the Lot
- Manage, anticipate, implement and supervise the daily operations of all Studio parking, including, but not limited to the following:
- Policy/regulation development
- Organize, maintain and reconcile various parking related financial records both manually and through automated methods
- Daily valet vendor management
- Parking structures
- Daily parking shuttle management
- Schedule shuttles
- Track usage/costs
- Manage reserved parking assignments
- Reservations for VIP guests
- Production parking assignments and preemptions
- Studio Operations preemptions for construction and maintenance projects
- Communicate planned closures and preemptions
- Manage the parking/visitor pass system
- Enforcement of parking regulations via the Security Department and towing services
- Manage the Studio trip-cap monitoring system, run, evaluate and submit reports as required
- Manage the Studio EV charging stations
- Assist with budgeting for all parking related projects
- Prepare work orders and purchase orders as needed for parking related projects
- Attend regular planning and staff meetings
- Observe, identify and report on dangerous traffic conditions, roadway repairs, structure repairs, traffic and parking striping/signage needs/repairs
- Ensure compliance with all state government codes
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Equivalent to a Bachelor’s in business administration or, a minimum of 5 years of parking management experience supporting a large campus, multiple tenant, or production studio operations.
- Exceptional, professional interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written
- Must have exceptional customer service skills and experience in successfully managing high pressure competing demand environments with multiple stakeholders
- Able to work in a database environment and understand relational database concepts
- Be able to conduct meetings and make presentations
- Must be able to work frequent extended and off-hours as necessary to accommodate client/project requirements
- Must be able to work holidays as needed
- Must have excellent analytical skills (able to review and retain a multitude of information and make decisions based on needs and budget restraints)
- Excellent knowledge of budgets and budget accountability for both operating and capital budgets.
- Excellent computer skills i.e.; Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PeopleSoft, MS Project & AdobePro. CAFM system experience a plus (FM Systems, Archibus, Maximo, Planon, FMX, etc.)
- Must demonstrate the ability to resolve conflicts quickly and professionally under pressure.
- High level of motivational and organizational skills
- Must be resourceful and solutions oriented
- Must be self-directed and autonomous in performing duties
- Must respond to unforeseen situations, unplanned events or requests, last minute changes with grace and professionalism.
- Proven ability to successfully navigate through diverse culture and employees’ dispositions at each level and channel of the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.